Are you looking for practical missions training that doesn’t require a great deal of your time and money? Do you want to impact the world, but aren’t sure how to start? Eagle Missions is offering concentrated missions training that is designed to introduce you to cross-cultural living and ministry!
2018 Training Schedule:
Thursday 17 May, 7-9pm
Friday 18 May, 7-9pm
Staurday 19 May, 9am-4pm
Sunday 20 May, 2-5pm
- How to live and minister cross-culturally
- How to take part in fulfilling the Great Commission
- How to successfully raise funds for ministry trips
- How to advance the Kingdom of God in the nations
- Your place in the world of missions
- How to thrive on the field
- And more…
Overseas Internship (optional)
Have you participated in short missions trips but desire to immerse yourself in another culture in a deeper way? Or perhaps you have never left home, but believe the Lord has a place for you in His plan for the nations.
Our Internship program is designed to prepare for and facilitate a successful internship with one of our Eagle Missions overseas network ministries. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced native leaders to learn and contribute to their impactful ministries through evangelism, prayer, media, teaching, community development, and more. This is a great opportunity to grow in your gifts while being a blessing to the nations!
Choose WHERE you go!
Do you have a certain region or nation on your heart? Based on your interests and skills, we can match you with ministries in nations in Asia/Pacific, Europe or South/Latin America.
Choose WHEN you go!
Many of our Eagle Missions network ministries are able to host interns year-round, and we welcome the opportunity to facilitate an internship according to your time table.
Choose HOW LONG you stay!
The internship is flexible in length, though we recommend a minimum of 6-12 weeks in order to become immersed in the local culture and ministry life.
How the Internship works
- Travel: Interns must obtain valid passport, visa(s) and airfare(s) before leaving on internship.
- Housing: The Eagle Missions network ministry will help provide suitable housing in their location.
- Time table: Each ministry location will vary in terms of ministry schedule. We encourage a full schedule with proper balance between work and rest.
- Finances: Interns are responsible to raise their own financial support for the duration of the internship. Eagle Missions can set up an account for you to receive donations, handle donor receipts, help write effective letters to raise your support, help with tax reporting, etc.
Learn and Grow
Throughout the internship, Eagle Missions staff will assist with communication, practical help, and any other needs that arise in order for the internship to be as successful and memorable as possible. Interns will keep a weekly journal and complete one book report during their stay on the field. After completed internship, each participant will write a short report and have final debriefing time with Eagle Missions staff.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on (803) 802-5544 ext. 392