$8 Blankets for Refugees
Only new blankets are allowed in Iraq. Winter is cold there. Give warmth this year.
$35 Sponsor a Child
For a little over $1 a day provide housing, food, clothing, healthcare and school tuition for a child.
$10 Christmas for
Bless a child in one of many nations who may only get 1 warm meal a year. They will receive a new toy for Christmas too.
$50 Free a Slave
Give the gift of hope. Restore free and relocate those in sex trafficking in India.
$15 Feed Student Pastors
Student pastors in the Philippines need $15 a month for food. Your gift will encourage and nourish them body and spirit.
$50 Sponsor a Pastor
Help subsidize a pastor for the first two years in the ministry as they teach a new congregation sowing and tithing.
$30 Refugees Care
Christians fleeing persecution need water and food to survive give life and hope for less than $5 a day. Read below what is included.
$150 Send a Pastor
For only $150 a year you can send a pastor to school, this includes a place to live, food and tuition for 1 year in the Philippines.
$1,400 Build a Well
This will provide clean, safe drinking water, hygiene training and community development to believers. This is a strong witness to unbelievers also.
$10,000 Build a Church
Your church, homegroup, or friends can impact targeted areas by providing a building for training souls and discipleship. A memorial plaque with your choice of words will be installed on the building.
$$ Where Needed Most
MorningStar/CM Missions has boots on the ground globally. Be a part of the Great Commission today.
For a donation of $30.00 you can provide disaster victims with a suitable outfit of urgently needed clothing. Essential items are urgently needed to help disaster survivors reclaim their homes and rebuild their lives. MS/CMM Missions along with local interfaith groups are working together to meet both the immediate and long-term needs of the people and communities hardest hit by disaster.Join us in helping our neighbors in need. Please choose a recovery kit and prepare it with love. For someone who has lost everything, your “Gift of the Heart” is a tangible sign that neighbors near and far truly care.
- Hand towel
- Toothbrush/Toothpaste (4-7 oz)
- Nail file
- New bath-size bar soap
- Band-Aids (6)
- After-shave lotion
- Facial tissues
- Gospel or New Testament
Place in large ziplock bag
Kitchen Utensils Kit
- Metal tea kettle
- Metal cooking pots—1&3 qt. w/lids
- Metal 12″ skillet w/lid
- Can Opener—hand held
- Dish washing detergent, 16 oz. plastic bottle
- Paper napkins—large package
- Salt & pepper shakers—non-breakable
- Dish towels, pot holders, sponges (2 each)
- Large serving spoons (3)
- Durable plastic plates, bowls, and cups (4 each)
- Stainless steel eating utensils (4 sets)
- 2 new or good, clean used flat sheets and
- 2 new pillows
- A 5 gallon size bucket (with lid) filled with:
- Wire brush
- Plastic trash bags
- Scrub brush
- Rubber gloves
- Lysol-type disinfectant 32 oz.
- Plastic bottle
Food Staples Kit
- Box iodized salt
- Cooking oil 32 oz. plastic bottle
- Canned or corned beef 12 oz.
- Canned tuna or chicken 12 oz.
- Granulated sugar 1 lb. box
- Powdered milk 4 lb. box
- Pepper 8 oz. can
- Instant coffee 8 oz.
- Tea bags box of 25
- Dry beans 4 lb. bag
- White rice 5 lb. bag
Family Medicine Cabinet Kits
Appropriate for family needs and easily assembled by an individual or family
- Adult pain reliever (e.g. Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen)
- Children’s pain reliever (Chewable Tylenol)
- Adult multiple vitamins (One-A Day)
- Children’s multiple vitamins (Flintstones)
- Antacid (Tums, Rolaids, Maalox)
- Hydrogen peroxide in plastic bottle
- Antibiotic or first-aid cream (Neosporin, Triple Antibiotic Ointment)
- Assorted Band-Aids (1 box)